Protection Support Team - EXT. 101
Laurie was born and raised in Saratoga Springs where she met her husband Chris. For the 3 years while they lived in Virginia (her husband was stationed at the US Naval Base in Norfolk, VA) Laurie obtained her Bachelors of Science in Government Administration. She also has a master’s degree in Education. After leaving Virginia they moved “home” to start their family. Laurie and her husband, Chris, have been married for over 25 years and are raising their two crazy and very different boys. She always has a funny story to share with their latest escapade. She loves to volunteer at her church. She is all about helping others whether it is her family, friends, students, or clients.
LIGHTHOUSE INSURANCE AGENCY ROLE
As a part of the Protection Support Team, Laurie always goes the extra mile to make sure our clients receive excellent care. She is often the first friendly voice you will hear when calling or the first smile you will see while visiting our office. She is the “Quarterback” of our team, making sure all calls and visitors get directed to the right team member for the best help possible. Her desire to help others is evidenced by her tremendous support to the personal and business protection teams. If you need an Evidence of Insurance, ID card, or have a simple billing question, she is just a call or click away!
- Declares that Black Friday should be considered a National Holiday
- Obsessed with sugar
- Loves baking, hates cooking
- Known for making over 1,000 cookies at Christmas time
- Is your “go to” when you need last minute cupcakes (just ask her boys and friends)
- Loves watching boxing and the Yankees
- Reads 10 books a month if not more
- Is a Sunday school teacher
- Has to finish a movie even if it is awful
- Corn Hole champion (self- proclaimed)